04 September 2007

Forests of Greece Petition

Greece being on fire to the tune of biblically tragic proportions, and I myself having had an uncomfortably close encounter of the fiery forest kind - and seen the cynicism of the pols as they pass the moneyed buck - I'm keen to do what I can to wake these Greek pols up to do their duty by their own people.

  • General election on September
  • You know what they say - we are all Greeks
  • Will any kind readers of this blog join me - #2871 - in signing this worthy petition?

    As they say, Thanks in anticipation.

    Addendum: I might as well quote from a subsequent (and somewhat cheesy) email just received:

    "If you would like to help some more to support the cause of this petition, it would be great to take a moment now and send a quick email message to let some friends and allies know about it.

    Here's some text you can just copy and paste into your own email message to help spread the word about this petition:

    + --------- copy from here --------- +
    Dear Friends,

    I have just read and signed the online petition:

    "Protect the forests of Greece"

    hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service, here.

    I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

    Best wishes,

    Chris Holmes

    + --------- down to here ---------- +
  • No comments :