12 December 2007

Zizzi Lop

Ouch!

Not just at the title but for the poor man:

  • Dude enters London restaurant - in the Strand, no less
  • Lopes into kitchen, grabs knives, slashes self about a bit
  • Lops johnson orf.

    What *is* it with my god-forsaken bully state benighted Blighty?

  • 10 comments :

    rwellsrwells said...

    "...and a nice Chianti."

    Busker said...

    Tsk. or is it tssssss ... ?

    That mr wells. always comes up with the best comments.

    Sibadd said...

    The sad incident in the Strand wasn't a blighty thing any more than the Patras Parrot Crisis is a Greek one. What about Attis, Cybele and the Corybantes?

    Busker said...

    Of course it was a Blighty thing.

    If ever a 'deba bochu' debacle summed up our neutered bulldog realm, it's the ZZ Lop.

    And I thought we'd agreed to leave Atters, Cybers and CoryB out of it. I was young and needed the dosh.

    Sibadd said...

    Touché!

    Busker said...

    Richard Wells! Is this you in 'Sensitive Fart' mode winding me up?

    I told you when we broke up, No More Tricks (you scallywag, you)

    Sibadd said...

    Whoops. Touchée. No it's me from 208 Democracy Street

    rwellsrwells said...

    Not I, I swear, my love... Attis was a fruitcake, Cybele was a tree hugger, and the Cory's were castratti who couldn't carry a tune. they all have reality shows here in the US (who said immigration wasn't good for the economy) and the Cory's are producing Dancing with Stars (the remix.)

    rwellsrwells said...

    PS: this sibadd character seems to spend too much time at the movies...

    Busker said...

    you noticed that, too