06 February 2008

St Heath

I see everyone's treading with kid-glove eggshells over the hallowed halloo'd death of Heath Ledger.

No one wants to catch it in the neck for being horrid to our latest candidate for canonisation.

But what a relief! An accidental mix - that lets everyone off the hook.

Whenever I'm being my hurtful hateful self, I try to give at least one other source fuelling my nastiness, and in this case it's that:

The cause of death was acute intoxication by the combined effects of

  • Oxycodone
  • Hydrocodone
  • Diazepam
  • Temazepam
  • Alprazolam
  • Doxylamine

    All you poppers in the valley of the dolls will have recognised the generic names for painkiller OxyContin, anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax, sleep aids Restoril and Unisom, and painkiller Hydrocodone.

  • These weasel get-outs are all the same - I once had a friend who was robbed as she fumbled for her door keys, fell and did severe damage to her head. When I was trying to get some coherent sense from the police, I was told that she seemed to have been the victim of "a mugging that went badly wrong".

    Exactly the sort of oily response that makes one want to grab these excuses for law enforcers and deliver a text-book mugging that goes gratifyingly right.

    No comments :