23 March 2010

Combat Barbie

No idea why this popped up in my babe-ometer so many years after the fact:

  • Wait a minute ~ a new link, La Hodge trying to ban swimsuits. Swizz spoilsport chizz.

  • So how would we scope killer cleavages like Katrina's if she got her way? Don't make no sense.

  • Here's the CV Stuff: Katrina Hodge, 21, honoured for saving lives of members of her regiment.

  • Represented England at Miss World 2008.

  • Awarded bravery commendation in 2005 after members of her regiment were threatened at gunpoint by a suspected Iraqi insurgent.

  • Quoth Hottie Hodge:
    "I was in complete shock at first.

    The force of the accident caused our vehicle to roll over three times and threw us off guard.

    As I came round, the Iraqi suspect was standing over us with the rifles.

    I knew if I didn't act fast then our lives would be in danger.

    I punched him and the force startled him enough for me to retrieve the rifles from him."

    Phwoar! Is that sexy or whut?

  • No comments :